Dienstag, 22. Mai 2012

....., the ........

The graduation is over. Okay, it was already some days ago. But I didn't find the right word. :)
I just watched a video from JIJIPRESS. And it showed me some interesting sides of the MM-members. Especially about the younger members. Even if I understood just one word. Daisuki.
Haruka and Masaki really impressed me during their graduation messages for Gaki. They were so strong. You always expect the youngest to be the ones who cry the most, but not these two. The youngest Kyuukies Riho and Kanon, they both took it with a smile but could impress their feelings pretty good.

So Riho, Kanon, Haruka & Masaki are the strong ones.

Ayumi and Haruna... aww... they were crying so hard. And they were so cute. I expected especially Ayumi for not crying so hard. I don't know why. She has a strong aura. But it was nice to see her softer site.

Ayumi & Haruna, the cute ones.


And now... Eripon. Oh my god, it broke my heart to see Eripon crying so hard. She looked so worn out. And to see her crying so hard, remembered me a lot of Yossy's graduation where Ai-chan cry so hard as well. Or Nacchi's, with Nono. But I don't remember that as good as Yossy's graduation. No idea, why. :P But Ai-chans crying was because of graduating a long time friend. Friendship is a strong feeling. And Eripons crying was even harder in my eyes. Her love for Risa is enormous. I like that side of Eripon. Because I'm the same. If I would be Eripon and Risa would be Yossy it would have looked the same, I guess. But I think I would've resigned immediately to go where ever Yossy goes. Is it embarrassing to say that? Maybe. Especially for a person of my age. Who cares. Eripon and I, we are fans and proud of it. Muhaha!

Eripon, the Risa fanclub president.

Mizuki was first really strong but then tears came as well. I have no idea what she said, she mentioned Eripon a lot and H!P. You could feel Mizukis love for H!P. Mizuki is my new hope for leadership. I want to see her leading MM. With her best buddy Eripon at her side. But now, I don't have the feeling that I will see her leading MM. But I have to say I saw Aika leading MM and that won't happen. So, no idea. I would be interesting to see her leading.


Mizuki, the H!P wota and future leader. (Yeah, Reina you've heard right. :-D)

Reina was one of the 3 girls who didn't surprise me. Her words for Aika were more than kind, adorable actually. And even if I didn't understand her message to Risa, I know a bit of the content. What didn't surprise me actually. These had problems with each other. No idea what kind of, but I don't think it's strange. They are both strong personalities. That not everything went well between them is only logical. I'm not a Reina fan. But I like her. Of current MM she holds the last place. I don't like her yankee image, because I don't really think she was a yankee. First, she was too young to be a yankee before joining MM. And second, the riding that horse for a bit too often. And she enjoys the role a bit too much in my eyes. And a yankee idol wouldn't care about that a lot. And a yankee joining MM.... nay~.... The only person in MM I would believe that she's been one is Empress Yuko. (Actually I would believe everything she says, but that's another story. So ssssh. Her husband is one lucky man. <3)
There is one thing I love about Reina. She has these incredibly weak moments during graduations and you can see that she has a hard time, but she tries everything not to loose her face. But you can read her like an open book. I like people with this characteristic.

Reina, the not-so-soldier-like soldier.

Sayumi. Sayumi surprised me. I thought she only has eyes for Ai-chan but that her love for Risa is that deep as well. I never recognised that. And her being the leader is a nice development. I have faith in her.

Sayu, the Risa friend.

Risa. The lovely Risa. She was fully herself. Absolutely Risa. Tears were running down her face and a smile was on her face as well. And almost every MM-member said Daisuki. Except the other senpais. But they have been together for so long, I think they know how they feel for each other.

Risa, the beloved leader.

And now Aika. Aika. Aika. Aika. Aika was the 3rd girl who didn't surprise me. She was a soldier. She is a soldier. She will always be a soldier. When I saw her holding her graduation speech, fighting with her tears and winning over them. I was so proud. I didn't know that I felt about her in that way, but I do. I hope I will become a soloist and sing songs that suit her voice. Her voice is lovely and when she learns to controll it better, she can have a great career, I guess. But I'm still sad, that she will never lead MM.

Aika, the soldier.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen