Dienstag, 15. Mai 2012

Dark Times are coming closer...(4 days!)

Do I now sound like Morning Musume will be ruined without Gaki and Aika?

I don't hope so. I mean, that I sound like that. Morning Musume are doing great at the moment and I'm really impressed by the the stage presence the Kyuukies and Juukies show. Ayumi is blowing me away, by the way. I thought she would be more the dancer in Team Juukie, but I didn't expect her to be the ace. I think MoMusu will do good without Aika and Gaki.

The thing that bothers me about the graduation is more that we won't see a lot of Gaki and Aika anymore, I mean not as much as we see now. Which means for Aika almost nothing. I hope they will find a good place for her in H!P. Aika has a good voice and when she trains it, she could be a good soloist, I think. I mean, she was chosen over Kikka in the 8ki audition and that has to say something. I'm a bit concerned for her. But Aika is a fighter, she can face everything, I guess.

And Gaki... well, MM without Gaki... Hm. I couldn't think about MM without Ai-chan, which makes it easier to think about MM without Gaki. That she graduates is hard. All graduations are hard for me. I'm not sure if I can't live without Gaki's supervoice in MM. I will have to. It's definitely a lost. A big one. I fell in love with Gaki through Mr. Moonlight ~Ai no Big Band~. OK, I thought it's Ai-chan. Or I was hoping it's Ai-chan. :-P But it was Gaki. Cute little Gaki. I'm in love with Yossy, what makes it really hard for someone else to be liked by me. (When Yossy is around.) Koha is also a favourite of me. So is Eri. Then we had Erina and Zukki. Haruka. Gaki was liked, but just loved in Mr. Moonlight. (I really hope she will sing it at the graduation.) It needed some time for Gaki to come over Mr. Moonlight's awesomeness, but she made it. No idea how, no idea when. But she occupied a part of my heart. I will really miss her in MM. I'm still hoping a bit that she will come out on graduation day and will say: "It was a joke! I won't graduate!" Erina wouldn't be the only one dying from a heart attack, I guess. :-D

But that are just hopes of a selfish fangirl. (But I can still hope till I was proven wrong.)

I think I will continue to like MM. They are great and if they make more songs like Renai Hunter, they can have a great future. I'm only a bit concerned about the age gap. Even Haruna is 4 years younger than Reina and Sayu. It feels a bit like teachers and their students. We will see what happens, but I'm sure they will do great. Just like Aika and Gaki.

And now a fitting song for strong Aika and strong Gaki.
Strong Yossy:



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen