Sonntag, 4. Dezember 2011

Day 17 : Your First Idol (first one you noticed/were exposed to)

It has to be Aibon. I was reading Fullmoon wo sagashite and Arina-sensei was always talking about Aibon. Or was it KKJ? I don't know, which one it was, but she was talking about Aibon. (It's possible that she started in KKJ, but I remember Fullmoon better. >.<
I always kept Aibon's name in my head. And then I was watching Ju-On, and googling Ju-On and then I saw her name on the actor's list, and I was like... hey, you know that name! Then I googled her, Momusu and liked it. But it needed months, till I fell in love. And a bit more time to fall in love with Yossy. My fault. By the way, Yossy is just the third idol, I liked. It was Aibon -> Ai-chan -> Yossy. And even worse: she is just the fifth I recognised. Reina -> Aibon -> Aika -> Ai-chan -> Yossy. ~.~
Oh my gosh. Reina again. She annoys me with all the attention she gets, and she was the first I recognised. I need to think about that. o.O

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen