Sonntag, 4. Dezember 2011

Happiness

Blogs are great. And Momusu OG' blogs are even greater. And Koha's is the greatest. Why? Because she gave us these more-than-adorable-hyper-cute pics of Yossy.

She is so gorgeous. <3 There is one thing I absolutely admire on Koha. She prefers "cool" over "cute". I am exactly the same. I'm not saying, I don't like "cute", or I would never like somebody because of her/his/its cuteness. Erina, for example, I love her because she is cute. (Do I love her because of that?!) OH. MY. GOD. I don't know. :-D But she is cute and I love her.
Koha also shared this loooooooovely picture:
YoKo-love! Is there a nickname for a Yossy and Koha-coupling? ^_^ Actually, I don't see them as a couple, but they are so awesome together. The picture looks a bit forced, but Yossy allows Koha to hug her, so it's cool. I have the feeling, that Koha has it a lot easier in DMM, because she is around grown up women and more accepted than in MM. She is the youngest and the others of DMM can handle that better. DMM also has a softer atmosphere, not so much pressure, like you have to do that and this and then that. And be successful, be an idol. DMM is more relaxed in my eyes. I don't know how it will be when they release original songs, like Shining Butterfly (btw, February, are you crazy? I can't wait that long. >.<) But I am happy for Koha, because it seems that she is getting along with everybody in DMM really well.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen