Donnerstag, 15. Dezember 2011

OMG! OMG! OMG! SHINING BUTTERFLY!





Shining Butterfly!
Incredible! The sound, the look, the dance!
I love it. <3
What I think:
~ it was done some months ago, because Babytty can't be seen and Yossie still has blonde hair
~ the dresses are so pretty, instead of the dance outifts, who remind me a bit of the costumes they were wearing, when Kei-chan graduated
~ Yuko is looking great as the Mama >_<
~ Rika as the main singer... gnah... we'll see
~ the sound of the song really fits to DMM, it's grown up and just beautiful
~ Ai-chan is in this video! I hope she will be singing some lines ^_^ but even if she doesn't it's great to see her in. (I really hope Gocchin and Kame are next. *_*)
~ the dance is great, it looks really relaxed and not so forced to be in sync
~ it's horrible to think that we have to wait till 02/15 when the single comes out. -_-

I am sooo excited for this video/single. I can't wait to see the whole thing.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen