Sonntag, 26. Februar 2012

New Layout + Nishi-san

I love my new layout. I made it, and I am not always satisfied with my works, but I actually like this one. Nishijima Hidetoshi-san (Nishi-san for me) is the heart of the header and surrounded by my girls. It was really hard to find a way to include my girls, but I'm happy with the result. :)
I am absolutely into Nishi-sans J-Dramas in the last time. I have started with Strawberry Night, and then I watched Boku to Star no 99 Nichi. His characters Kikuta and Kohei couldn't be more different. Kikuta is the cool dude, who isn't talking a lot. And Kohei is an absolute scapegoat, There aren't many episodes, where he doesn't have to use plaster. He is so hilarious. I was really worried I wouldn't like Kikuta anymore after watching Boku to Star. I was falling for Kohei that much, that I thought Kikuta would be to stiff. But Strawberry Night is still ongoing and Kikuta is getting cuter and cuter. Even if a cop shouldn't be cute. He is adorable. He is caring so much for his boss, Himekawa Reiko(Takeuchi Yuko). The fun thing is, that Reiko seems to know about him and occasionally teases him a bit with it. But he isn't really getting it. Maybe there is still a lot of Kohei in him. :D

Time for some pic spam!








Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen