Sonntag, 26. Februar 2012

Risako, Airi, Mizuki and Masaki

Something surprising happened. I opened up my heart for Risako, Airi, Mizuki and Masaki.
They weren't my least favorites, but I actually didn't care for them. And not caring, means not caring.
I will now tell you, what made me like them. One by one.

Risako:
She was for me the Sayu of Berryz. And Sayu of Berryz means, she was the one, I always forgot, when I was counting them. Same happened to me with Sayu. She was just the voice, I always hoped it's Captain's. But then... I don't know how it happened, but I kinda started to like her voice. Elegant Girl is a brilliant song. I've bought some of her Hello! Cover songs (sadly they are broken, because my PC couldn't download them probably) on iTunes. She has a really clear voice. Ah! I just remembered how I started to like her! It was a solo performance of her. I don't remember the concert, but the song was Hajimete Kuchibiru wo Kasanatea Yoru. It was just beautiful.

Airi:
Risako was the reason, that I took an eye or ear on Airi. I was buying Risako's Hello! Covers and I was complaining because they didn'tgive Yurina the oppurtunity too. And then I was thinking, to whom I could listen next and decided to choose Airi and fell in love with her Furusato. Airi isn't and will never be my favorite °C-ute member, ( okay, I prefer her over 4 Berryz members) but she really has a beautiful voice.

Masaki:
Masaki is like meh! She is almost boring in my eyes. The reason could be that she is always next to Haruka in my brain and that makes it easy to choose. I loved Haruka, before she became a Juukie, I bet a lot of you did, so Haruka always had a personality for me. And then they put a small, shy, same-aged and close in looking girl next to her. No way, she could win over Haruka, but with the new Ultra Smart pics, I recognised something. The shyness disappeared. She is looking like a Momusu now. She is for her age a real beauty. With a bit more liveliness in front of a camera, she could be doing great in this group. She could be the next Eri, the diamond of MM.

Mizuki:
The kyuukies are my favorite MM generation. I love the 9nin Momusu with them. They had great songs, great videos and they changed the sound of MM, just like the 4th gen did. The only thing bothering me was Mizuki. Fukuhime. I never understood how people could like her. And I still don't get it. But I was ordering some pictures on H!O lately, and I found myself ordering Fukuhime's pics. That was strange. I don't know what drew me to do that. Mizuki is pretty, and I don't know, but I have the feeling that she is caring a lot about the other members. Mother-like. I like something like that, and I am curious, if Fukuhime will get a bigger spot in my heart in the future.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen