Samstag, 19. November 2011

30 days idol challenge! Day 2: The Idol you hate or dislike

Nice question, by the way. Reina was the first of Morning Musume that I hated. In my eyes she got too much attention for not so much talent. And her personality about MM just being her job is really annoying. But in the last time I really warmed up with. I mean sometimes she still annoys me, but now I can deal better with it. I found out, that I actually love her voice. It's unique. :D

So, Reina isn't my choice for this question. But who is it? Annoying Shige-san or even more annoying Ayaya? No. Because Shige isn't annoying me anymore, and I like her voice. Kare to Issho and Fantasy ga hajimaru are great. And Ayaya, well Ayaya is Ayaya. But I have to admit, she earned some of my sympathies because of this video.


Yossy and Charmy are sooo cute and Ayaya's reaction is just great. ^-^

But now I will tell you who the idol is, that I dislike. But it's not really disliking or hating, it's more fear. I mean she is cute and all that, but she looks (for me) like a ghost. Everytime she has a serious expression on her face, I'm like: "Waaaaah! Please don't kill me!"
I'm really sorry to say that, but... that's just how I feel about her and I think, Berryz wouldn't be the same without her. So, please forgive me, Momochi.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen