Montag, 21. November 2011

Day 3: If you would be a boy, who would be your girlfriend?

Who would be my girlfriend? Uhm... I think there are a lot girls who have a great personality and are cute, but I think... It will be Kame.
I mean, who wouldn't like to have her as a girlfriend? Just look at our turtle-princess. <3 So cute.

 But she isn't just cute, she is also beautiful, funny and a great dancer. And her voice is really pretty. I also love about her is her naturalness. In my eyes a lot of people lose this in this business (not just J-Pop), and I think it's a great thing, that she never lost it. She changed a lot in her time in MM, but she was always natural.

Even if Eri is my first choice as a girlfriend, she isn't the only one. :-P

My second choice would be Captain.

Number 3 is she,
Yurina! I would love to have a japanese girlfriend that's taller than me. That would be fun. :-D And I looked it up, it's legal to admire her in my country, she is 18!

But I have to admit, I am not a big Reina-fan, but I think she would be a great girlfriend. OK, Gaki would be too.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen