Samstag, 26. November 2011

Day 7: Favorite Couple/Duo

Yay! Best question! My favorite couple, my favorite couple, my favorite couple! Three syllables YO-MI-KI.
I love those two, they are so adorable together. >.<

I really adore their "old married couple"-attitude. It's so great to watch. <3

I also like Yossy around some other members.
Gaki and Yossy are sooo cute in this:


YoKame would be nice, too.
My two favorite members. ^_^

By the way, this chat should've happened between Nakky and Yossy:

“I’m afraid of ghosts so I won’t sleep alone at the hotel!” [Nakky]
And then, Morning Musume。OG Yoshizawa Hitomi said,
“Well then, you can come to my room (broad grin)” 


:-O
Yossy,
First: She is underage.
Second: You are such a playboy.
Third: I am not afraid of ghosts, but please protect me, too. :-D

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen