Dienstag, 29. November 2011

Day 11: Your Favorite Soloist (including ex-H!P)?

First, I was thinking about Yuu, because I really like her voice and I am listening to her music a lot lately, but then I thought, hey, Miki was a soloist too, why shall I not pick her? She is lovely, has a great personality and a cool voice and I already like her. But to be honest I've never listened to one of her songs. :-/
Then I thought again about picking Yuu, because I am not a big fan of Ayaya, Erina Mano or the "old" MM-members' solo works. There are some I like and some I don't like. And then I remembered. There is an Morning Musume OG (even if she isn't old), that I completely adore. I love her personality, her voice, etc. She is really a miracle. In my personal ranking of favorite Morning Musume members, she is my No. 3. But just because Eri and Yossy are on second place and first place. She is a "miracle", no doubt. 
Yes, I am a Koha-fan. :-D

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen