Sonntag, 1. Januar 2012

(。-_-。)

Yesterday, Yuuka Maeda graduated from Smileage. I just saw a few pictures of the event on H!O, because my internet connection isn't the best in the last time. It makes me really, really sad, that Yuukarin graduated. She is and always was my favorite Smileage member. I love her cutesy voice. Even if it took me a while to like it. (But that is the same thing about the whole Smileage.) Uchouten LOVE was my first Smileage song, and I actually hated it. Way too "Techno" for me. :-D But than I saw a clip of the °C-ute vs. Smileage concert and I thought, hey, they're quite funny. And their energetic songs made me love them.
And now Yuuka, sweet little Yuuka graduated. My favorite Smiley.

Yuuka, you'll be missed. But I wish you all the luck in the world. Follow your heart. And keep smiling.
Btw, I have no idea if I'll have a Smileage fave again, the others are quite good, but... I don't know. We'll see.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen