Montag, 16. Januar 2012

Pyoko Pyoko Ultra (Suugaku Joshi Gakuen ver.)

Reina and Sayu are performing Pyoko Pyoko Ultra for their new drama, Suugaku Joshi Gakuen. Neither Reina nor Sayu are my favorites in MM, o.k., I have to admit that Sayu's spot in my heart is growing, since I've heard that Risa will  graduate (NOOOOO!!!), and Sayu will become the new leader, I don't why but I have faith in her. I think she will make a good job. So, what I wanted to say, was: They are both not my favorites and I am not following Suugaku Joshi Gakuen, but the video is quite cute. Reina is Reina and she is still abled to put herself in front, even just with one other person (o.k., two at the end) around. I am not blaming her for that, or something else, I mean in that business, you need to take care of yourself, if you want to be successful. But sometimes it would be nice, if the others would be in front, too. ;-) Sayu is quite good in that video, but actually the star is.... the dude. Uhm... the guy? He is quite funny and really adorable. What's his name? I should do some research, I guess. ( ̄3 ̄)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen