Dienstag, 17. Januar 2012

SaturDay Night...

48! The first thing I read about SDN48 were these sentences from generasia:

SDN48 (short for Saturday Night 48) is an "adult" idol girl group produced by Akimoto Yasushi. The group was announced as being part of an "adult only" show being performed every Saturday at 10 PM in AKB48's theater in Akihabara.

O.o
For me, somebody who came in touch with J-Pop through MM (with the Kyuukies) and Ai Kago, I had no idea, what to expect. I was imaging the most bizarre scenarios, like ... well, actually, I was pretty much thinking about the Moulin Rouge. And that this would be represented in their videos, like acting all sexy, showing a lot of skin, dancing for old men... and their music would be perishing.
And I have to say: I was so wrong. I mean I was right about the part with the sexyness, the skin and the old men, but I was completely wrong about their singing and their music. It's pretty good and I like it. Too bad, that they will disband.


Warning, some of these MV's contain nudity and shouldn't be watched by people who could be disgusted by it. :P
These songs are all B-Sides, but I prefer these over the A-Sides, so... enjoy! :)






Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen